Saturday, June 27, 2009

A thought about her!

So well.. I've been thinking about something to post on this blog.. and to be honest the cool ideas always came to my mind around 2:00 in the morning. At that time, though, I had no intention to wake up to write them down. So unfortunately when I woke up all the ideas were gone.
I have to admit that what I'm about to write could sound so cheesy that's disgusting and it makes me wonder how this is possible since as an electrician I should be the technical guy that can express himself with no more than few words.. too bad that it's not my talent that. Anyway I just wanted to tell something about the great woman that everyone know as Claudia Peters (I told you it could be cheesy). She has the most sweet and loving personality ever. Every time I look at her pictures or I have the opportunity to see her, I just realize that I'm the luckiest guy on Earth. Truly no one else has the power to make me feel as happy as she does.
To quote a song by "The Police": "Every thing she does is magic". To me it really is.
With small and simple things she can always make me smile. I think of her as the greatest blessing I could ever receive. I am so glad that out of millions of guys on earth she chose me.
I had the opportunity to be with her when she came down to Italy this past May. I got to know her better and I can confess that there is no girl more loving than her. She is perfect.
She is the living portrait of all the features I ever wanted for my future wife.
I feel really comfortable around her. I am happy, but most important i feel loved.
It seems to me that we knew each other before this life. I am pretty sure that we were meant to be together.
She is just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment