Friday, May 14, 2010

Thoughts!!


must admit the past 2 weeks were wonderful.
Claudia came to Italy after about 4 months we didn't see each other. Needless to say it was beautiful to have her by me. We had the chance to prepare the last few things before our wedding, crazy, at this moment we have 84 days left till the BIG DAY.
We finally got to buy our wedding bands, and I must admit that they are pretty cool! special, UNIQUE. heheh. Most people will be so jealouse. They better be. They are just perfect and wonderful! To see the bands, though, you must wait.
Anyway we had the chance to be in Zadar for a day and even though the weather was crappy we had fun together.
Can't you tell? Don't we look so hot? hahh
well we didn't just go down to Zadar, we have been in Venice,



Verona

, Ljubljana, and other places, weird to say that we ate at McDonald's in every city we have been to except for Zadar, but just because Zadar isn't provided with one. They should though.
We have done so many things that I really can't write on this blog, it'll take too much time, we had a great time together.
These past weeks made me even more sure of my choice to marry Claudia because I felt so good around her. As a matter of fact, we were meant to be together and whoever saw us in these days may agree with me.
Seeing her leaving at the airport was hard but while I was driving home I kept thinking about the time we have left before marriage and truly it's not that much. Time goes by fast. It happened when she was here and I'm sure it will pass fast also the time that separate us.
Maybe I should stop with this absurde cheesyness. But then again this is my blog and I write whatever I want! haahha
Thanks to Claudia I'm happy and in love. The two most amazing feelings a man could possibly have.
Thank you darling. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment