Monday, April 12, 2010

procrastination

i'm just about the best at procrastinating. it's the night before the last day of school and i'm watching captain ron just because it's on t.v. i tried to make myself a little more motivated by making a task list on my pre. i have about 8 things to do and while i've started almost all of them, i'm certain i won't be done until the last minute tomorrow.
yes, i'm procrastinating so much that i'm blogging about it. and it's not even like my assignments are difficult. it's just a lot of writing. i write. it's one of the main things i do. but i just don't feel like doing it now, other than right here.
okay, well, i should actually try to be productive. but i'm going to italy in two weeks, how am i supposed to focus?! and i'm planning my wedding little by little each day. which reminds me, i found the perfect etsy seller to custom make shoe clips for my wedding shoes! i ordered my veil, and i'm still deciding on favors. i'm nearly done with my wedding site, and am ready to send some save-the-dates. wedding list: still not my favorite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment