Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All you need is love




I must admit this year will be pretty busy.
I started school and I work full time as an electrician, in addition, I have some callings in church as well. I guess that would make me enter that group of people that are stressed.
And to be honest sometimes I feel pretty under pressure.
Work keeps me pretty busy during the day... like from 7 am till sometimes 7 pm. Then I study a bit. And some days I have to fulfill the calling I have. All this while getting ready for the wedding.
I guess one of the great things I learned on my mission is to make time effective. A good planning of the time I have is a good start to a better day.
Ok maybe I am not the person that, at night, sits down and plans every moment of his day, but I wake up already knowing what I'm gonna do that day.
One wise man once told me that planning if you don't have a goal is pointless. We must have a goal. And sometimes we must have a muse.
Amazing thing is that since I put to practice this silly principle I started having more effective days.
Not perfect. But much more effective than before.
So I was thinking, my goal is to finish school in a decent amount of years, and I do want to get married to Claudia. So I must work and study. Easy.
Easy to notice that my muse is indeed Claudia, because I have to admitt that since we are together I always got better and better in planning my time.
As I said before I'm not perfect but I do realize I am better at using the time I have than what I was 6 years ago while in high school.
It's a matter of time to get used to this, but once we start we will realize that our time is enough. And we get to sleep too. :)
Life isn't easy but we have been given the tools to make it special.
As for me, Claudia makes my life much better and, not to be cheesy, she is the reason for my happiness. Why? Because all you need is love, as The Beatles would say.
That is another thing we should never miss in our lives.
So here you are few important things to make life better.
Organize the time
A goal
A muse
and most important love. Love has to be so present that even if you don't have a goal, love should be your goal. How to be better for your spouse. For your children. For your family.

1 comment: